Change of Address

How do I report a change of name or address?

You must let us know if you move house or change your name to ensure that your Council Tax is calculated correctly.  To tell us about a change of address, please click on one of the green buttons below.  If you ONLY need to tell us about a name change due to marriage, divorce or deed poll, please click on this link .


Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the 'Start' button to get going.

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a form you have saved previously.

Please enter your reference number from last time and click 'Continue' to carry on.

Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details